Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Kinako Pumpkin waffles(Recipe adapted & modify from Bernice Kitchen)
200g pumpkin puree
50g brown sugar
150ml soya milk
100g plain flour
120g Liv salted butter, melted
*Batter is slightly thicker due to the kinako
*Serve waffles with gula melaka syrup
1. Whisk pumpkin puree, eggs & milk in a bowl.
2. Add in sifted flour & kinako. Mix until well combined.
3. Add in melted butter.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
This post is sponsored by LIV butter. Try a Liv butter today!
(Recipe adapted & modify from here)
115g cream cheese, soften
115g Liv unsalted butter, soften
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup plain flour
creamy peanut butter
1. Add flour & salt in a mixing bowl with soften cream cheese & butter. Knead into a dough & divide into 2 portions. Placed in fridge for at least 2 hrs.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a circle. Spread peanut butter over the dough.
3. Using a pizza wheel, cut the dough into 8 wedges. Starting at the base of each triangle, roll the dough up so that each cookie becomes a little crescent. Arrange the roll-ups on baking sheet. Repeat with the 2nd portion of dough.
4. Baked in a preheated oven @ 170C for 20mins.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Friday, November 29, 2013
Lychee Prawns(Recipe adapted from 三菜一汤）
10 prawns, clean & chopped roughly into smaller bits
1 can lychee
1 egg, beaten
pepper, salt to taste
1. Add pepper & salt to prawns. Add in cornflour & mix well.
2. Stuff the prawns mixture into lychee & coat it with a layer of cornflour, followed by egg mixture & breadcrumbs.
3. Deep fry the lychee prawns until golden brown.
4. Drizzle some sauce (lychee syrup + cornflour + water) over the lychee prawns before serving.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
买了一个Cream cheese 和 potato 的来试。Potato 的没有任何惊喜，但Cream cheese 的真的是好吃到不得了。外皮裹着一层面包屑炸的很酥，Cream cheese又绵又稠，入口即化.
Cream Cheese Buns
150g bread flour
1/2 tsp yeast
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp sugar
Filling (recipe adapted from Passionate about baking)
115g cream cheese
35g icing sugar
1 Tbsp lemon curd
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Citron Tea Chiffon
Recipe adapted & modify from鲸鱼)
80g plain flour
5 egg yolks
50g vegetable oil
50g korean honey citron paste
5 eggs whites
1. In a bowl, combine egg yolks, milk & oil. Add in citron paste, mix till combined. Sift in flour.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy. Add sugar gradually & beat until stiff peaks.
3. Add 1/3 of meringue into egg yolk mixture & fold in lightly. Then add remaining meringue & fold to incorporate completely.
4. Pour batter into a tube pan. Bake in a preheated oven @ 160 degrees for 50mins.