(recipe adapted from Wen's Delight)
5 egg yolk
70g coconut milk
40g pandan juice
(Blend fresh pandan leave with water, cover & chill in the fridge overnight)
50g Cowhead salted butter
90g Blue Jacket Plain Flour
5 egg whites
80g fine sugar
1. Cook coconut milk, butter & pandan juice together till butter melted. Add in sifted flour & mix well. Add in egg yolks slowly & mix well, set aside.
2. Whisk egg whites till foamy. Add in sugar & whisk till stiff.
3. Add in 1/3 meringue into the cooked dough & fold well.
4. Pour this mixture back to the balance meringue & fold well till the mixture is well mix.
5. Pour into a chiffon tin. Bake in a preheated @160C for 50mins.